Accessing the framework
Click here to download a copy of the framework overview document
For more information:
Contract reference number:
15/08/17 to 14/08/21
Official Journal of the European Union
reference: 2017/S 052-097054
Save at least 12% on your relocation costs by using this framework rather than going directly to the market
Why choose Restore Harrow Green?
- Access to a framework service provider which is highly recognised for their service quality.
- Every NHS region covered
- Social Value benefits through recycling, reuse or donation of legacy furniture
- Improved environmental impact through ethical and fully audited recycling and disposal.
- Secure disposal of confidential data and IT equipment by the access to ISO27001 accredited provider.
- Access to professional project management service.
- Access to flexible service, planned and unplanned, allowing customers to change the requirement at short notice.
What are the benefits of the framework?
- OJEU compliant - No formal tendering is required, saving you valuable time and money in the procurement process
- Agile Framework – We are able to bring forward new products and services throughout the life of the agreement
- Competitive Pricing - Capped ceiling prices will support budgeting and calculation of benefits for Participating Authorities
- Robust Framework - A specification which has been reviewed and approved by a specialist stakeholder group as well as suitable testing of the market to show that we comply with latest guidance and regulations
- Dedicated Contract Manager- Access to a single point of contact at Restore Harrow Green for easier contract management
How can my organisation use it?
- Direct Award – The agreement gives freedom and flexibility for all Participating Authorities to choose us within the remit of the Agreement
- One Stop Shop - The framework offers a one-stop shop solution for all removal services whereby trusts can directly call off from the Agreement.
- Mini Competition - Opportunity to run a Mini Competition off the back of the Framework Agreement, in order to meet any bespoke requirements you might have.